Wednesday, January 13, 2010

renewed

Okay, not totally renewed but getting there. Scratched my eye, in pain, blah blah blah (this was yesterday). Problems with the kids, blah blah blah. Later in the evening I decided to try to actually play one line from ONE song on the guitar (guitar I bought for the b/f 2 years ago that sits in the corner collecting dust). Let's just say when I learned to play piano back in elementary school it probably took me 6 months AT LEAST to learn to play The Love Boat. I am tone deaf, I can't listen to a song and pick out the instruments, or play by ear. Okay, plain and simple, I am NOT musical. I am a by-the-numbers analytical person, not a feely-go-with-it and be in tune with the music person. My "guitar playing" (if we want to call it that) was PATHETIC, but damnit, it was fun. It was even more hilarious having the b/f sit by me listening laughing at me. (and when he grabbed the guitar and played what I played without even looking at the guitar tabs... grrrrrrrrr... I was JEALOUS!) But I had fun, I RELAXED, I am BETTER. weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment