Monday, March 24, 2014

down 6 pounds in a month

I have had tummy problems for YEARS.  and back problems.  and lack of energy problems.  After being sick again beginning of this month I finally said fuck it and quit soda.  Lots of water every day.  No more bad fast food and started walking just this weekend (really helped to loosen up my back).  And my god did I sleep good each night. 

I got to the point where I was scared to eat.  I can't live in fear anymore, of my own body.  And when I do feel good, and start eating crap again it's like I forget how shitty I felt just days before.  I have been through this cycle so many times.  I've probably posted that I quit soda and fast food before. 

NO MORE.

Have I really been this dumb for 45 years???!  Guess so...

So yeah, down 6 pounds already.  Not starving myself.  Not really changing what I eat at home.  I keep one can of 7up out to remind me not to drink it. That if I have one soda, I'll want another and another.  There is always something that can replace that taste or at least distract me.  And then I'm good to go

I just don't want to feel like crap.  I don't want to be so excited over having ONE good day where nothing hurts when I should consistently have good days.


No comments:

Post a Comment