Thursday, August 26, 2010

33%

33%, right, that was this blog's description.

Tennis. B/F asks, how hard are you playing? (note: I don't sweat... okay, if it's 90 degrees and I'm in a volleyball tournament and I've been playing for 6 hours I'll start to sweat, START TO). uhhhhhhhh I had to think about it. 70%? which is pathetic. is 70% even TRYING?! I'm not busting my ass. I'm not running towards the shot like my life depends on it. Another tennis ball will come over so no biggie. When am I at 100%? During a vball tournament for sure, because we HAVE to win to keep playing. But during the regular season league? eh, 70%. I think the whole team is at 70%. Did I ever play at 100%? High school -so I could play every game. Funny, I thought I was competitive, but really, it's only if something will be taken AWAY from me...

What does that say about me? I do just enough to get by? Am I LAZY?! *gasp!*

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are having "quite" a day!

    I used to never sweat. I could do a 45 minute spin class and my forhead would barely be damp. I just got a new doctor this year and she ran some blood work. One of the tests was for thyroid. My TSH level has been checked a few times over the years... well this doc tested my T3 and T4 plus the TSH. Turns out my t4 was low... hypothyroid. I've been on medicine for 4 months and now when I leave spin class my clothes are soaked! Maybe something to think about...
    Cheer up!

    ReplyDelete