Tuesday, April 5, 2011

2nd night at gym (144)

I'm bored outta my mind on the treadmill. We headed over to the gym after my daughter's dentist appointment (I'm surprised she still wanted to go after being shot up with novicaine and in a little bit of pain). I'm realizing I look WORSE that I thought I did. I think I have the male-body-image as in I look in the mirror at home and think, yeah, I DO look pretty good don't I? After the trainer had made the comment about losing weight and then looking at my reflection in the window, since it was dark outside, I thought wow, I'm bigger than EVERYONE on all the treadmills around me. :( So now where I was EXCITED about the gym I'm now a little bummed out about it. I won't quit, I'll keep going, but shit, I didn't think I had so much to work on. Still waiting for a check for my car. They at least found my title YESTERDAY. That's progress right? whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment