Monday, August 20, 2012

workout #1

Ugh, starting from the very beginning AGAIN.  15 minutes complete body workout (TV on demand) - sore this morning, a good sore.  I feel like a wuss!  I almost wanted to quit halfway through but pretended like the guy was right in front of me - that worked. 

Finished 3 paintings this weekend - will post pictures later.

Cheer / Poms car wash was a success Saturday.  Raised $600 in 6 hours.  

Haven't found the scale yet.  We used it when weighing a suitcase and one of the kids stashed it somewhere.  I don't miss it.  Clothes still fit the same.  Not worried about weight anyway, just about muscle.  Maybe we'll just keep it hidden...

Freshman orientation today so my daughter and the cheer team has to be there all day.  First official day of school for her tomorrow.

Volleyball league on Wednesday.  Maybe I'll do drop in tonight - not sure.  Cheer parent "social" Thursday night (drinks?) and then my highlights later than night (THANK GOD).  Friday night is the football scrimmage - girls will be cheering so I'll go.


Busy Busy Busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment