Friday, December 31, 2010

1 1/2 hours for what again?

Drove 1 1/2 hours this morning through snow & ice to get to work, to work a full 3 hours... uhhhh was it worth it???! Except the boss is paying me for a full 8 hours - gotta take what I can get at this point.

The ice on the ground scares the crap outta me. I hate driving on it, I hate WALKING on it. We're supposed to be at a whopping 14 degrees today.

We were invited to a new year's party tonight, but I'd have to drive another 1 1/2 hours home, then back again in the same area to attend - teenager is still sick - knowing us we'll just stay home. I'm interested to see how many people will be in downtown Denver tonight for the free fireworks show - I'd go, but not in this cold!

Happy new year everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment