Tuesday, January 4, 2011

*big sigh*

YESTERDAY:

Was going to post yesterday afternoon, but then my little one called from her Dad's house. After about 5 minutes of talking to her I started getting weepy, then started crying (and trying not to SOUND like I was crying - that works real well doesn't it?) and finally said I needed to get back to work. I didn't want to her to hear me. After that I was just a mess and went into the bathroom and bawled. Once again when I got home I was just numb. I don't know if I made the right decision.

Talked to my mother (who lives in CA) and hasn't been doing well healthwise for the past couple of years - she fell at home, hit her head on the hardwood floors, but she's "okay". She's not okay.

The POS van won't start most mornings - probably needs a new starter per the B/F. Cool, $ we don't have.

Anyway, after all that I was ready to say, F it! I don't care! Just do whatever!


Today I've got jazz playing instead of my regular 80's music - just trying to keep this a mellow day.

No comments:

Post a Comment