Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I laughed

I laughed at something stupid on the radio this morning, on the way to work. Hearing my own laughter caught me off guard. I mean, I've laughed at home of course with the b/f because he is hilarious. I needed him yesterday at work - just for some hugs and comfort. I kinda feel like that lost puppy that needs to be around their owner 24/7 to feel secure. Yuck. Anyway, it felt like a breakthrough - laughing on my own. Maybe this cloud is lifting.

I have a customer, Leo, who is very funny and a truck driver with a very heavy spanish accent. When talking to him over the phone I can barely understand him. The last couple of times I've talked to him he's ended it by saying, "okay I love you Cinnnnndy!". uhhh Okay! Yesterday I answered back Okay I love you too Leo! That made me smile. It was lame and obviously not really professional but who gives a shit. I should have asked his g/f the other day, does Leo say he loves EVERYONE? He also said he'd hook me up with a free tattoo, but I'm a big baby so I doubt I'll ever take him up on that offer.

Please TODAY, be BETTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment