Friday, September 24, 2010

4000 texts

It's Friday... nice! Let's see if I can be 100% recovered this weekend so I can enjoy SOMETHING. My sore throat won't go away. F you throat.

Last night B/F and I went to Hobby Lobby to walk around a bit - really, I just wanted to check out the fall/halloween stuff. I got excited, a little too excited, my arms stretched out to the sides walking down the aisle ("ahhhhhhhhhhhAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"). Come to me my baby pumpkins, all pretty and sparkly with more beads this year and more designs. I bought nothing. I am PACING myself. Gordman's has some good shit this year, and I'm sure Michael's does too. I think retail departments are realizing how much WE want more fall/halloween decorations. Or just ME. Whatever.

Teenager daughter a.k.a. lindsay lohan a.k.a 80 year old smoker spent the night at a friend's. Bad idea. Lost her voice. At home now drinking tea (hopefully) and NOT TALKING. Is that possible for a teenager? Dad cut her phone off btw, went over the minutes (he had a $600 phone bill)... she's averaging 4000 texts a WEEK. Hopefully she's applying herself at school this well too.

No comments:

Post a Comment